Sunday 4 April 2010

British Mummy Blogger of the Week

We're back in Moscow following our week in the French Alps (expect a post on all that shortly, you lucky things). Our 3am arrival, the mountain of laundry, and the prospect of a trip to Ikea and the supermarket this afternoon aren't exactly joyful, but the fact that the sun is shining and that it must be at least 8 degC outside are definitely helping to combat the post-holiday blues.

Happy Easter, one and all!

Now, after last week's abject failure to come up with the goods on the Blogger of the Week front (please accept my apologies - I can only plead over-excitement at the prospect of a week's exposure to French wine, bread and cheese in my defence), have you ever wondered what the term 'jumping the shark' means, and what the similarities between finding your first boyfriend and Sky Plus are? Me neither - or at least, not until I came across this British Mummy Blogger of the Week. Paparazzi Mum writes of herself:

'I’m a journalist, wife and mother...I set up paparazzimum.tv because I’m a popular culture nut and I love to rant about all things celebrity. I hope you enjoy. xx'

For the British Mummy Bloggers Ning, click here. (Note: It's called 'Mummy', but Dads can be members too).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on - you know you want to...