Saturday 22 November 2008

Stop Press...




...you may have noticed a couple of weeks ago that I mentioned I'm hosting the next Best of British Mummy Bloggers carnival on Tuesday (25th November).
Now, I know it says 'Mummy' bloggers, but this is an all-inclusive deal; you simply need to be a parent (of either sex) to get involved.

We already have some fantastic bloggers participating, but there is always room for more: if you would like to take part simply e-mail me with a link to your favourite post from the last 4 weeks (that's one that you have written, obviously), and I will include it. I will drop you a line on the day the carnival starts and send you a link. If you want you can paste that into your blog so that people can visit and vote for their favourite entry by leaving a comment on The Potty Diaries.


Send your mail to:


before Monday lunchtime if possible.


Best of luck!

2 comments:

  1. How did you write 19 posts while my back was turned?

    I will try to catch up and I've e-mailed you to join in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee, thank you for clarifying! Honestly, am such a twit!

    ReplyDelete

Go on - you know you want to...